Translate

War Record 12-1

War Record 12-1

Saturday, June 28, 2014

New Testament in a Month

I'm eager to read the New Testament in a month. It's very doable, you just have to spend an hour or less a day in the Word.

Who wants to take this journey with me?


I'm going to post study questions to help myself and you (if you choose to do it with me) every day from the material assigned for that day.  I'm going to start this journey when I get back from Ecuador around Wednesday, July 16th.


Work so you can present yourself to God and receive his approval. Be a good worker, one who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly explains the word of truth. -2nd Timothy 2:15

Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then you will prosper and succeed in all you do. -Joshua 1:8



Praying for all of you guys.


Who's with me?


No comments:

Post a Comment